All Day Care Martial Arts Program
Kids martial arts classes in Fredericksburg, VA
Master Y.J. Kim’s Martial Arts Center teaches kids success skills for life!
We provide essential all day care with virtual learning assistance for students between the hours of 7:30am – 5:30pm. Each student will be required to bring their own device and either ear buds or head phones with a built in mic for virtual learning. All students will be able to log into their classes through our Wi-Fi. We will have staff available to assist the children with logging into their classes and any homework they may be assigned. We will have a reading block each day for the students. We will have Taekwondo classes for their physical health.
- Transportation Service
- Respect for self and others
- Better self-esteem
Taekwondo is a great way to teach your child valuable character traits such as…
Courtesy. Respect. Cooperation. Commitment. Perseverance. The journey to Black Belt will challenge them to set and achieve goals and their self esteem and self confidence will grow as a result.
Parents and teachers also notice the positive effect learning Taekwondo has on a students success in school. As your child increases their ability to focus, block out distractions, and stay on task they will become more efficient at homework and gain a longer attention span for learning any topic.
At Master Y.J. Kim’s Martial Arts Center, your child will learn:
- Better focus and concentration skills
- To treat others with courtesy and respect
- Self-control and cooperation
- Coordination and the benefits of exercise and physical fitness
- How to set and achieve goals
- Perseverance and not giving up when faced with challenges
- We offer a flexible class schedule of after school and weekend classes
- Located in Fredericksburg, VA
If this sounds like a good match for your child, register for TRIAL PROGRAM including classes and a uniform.