After School Program
Kids martial arts classes in Fredericksburg, VA
Master Y.J. Kim’s Martial Arts Center teaches kids success skills for life!
We provide transportation for your children from their elementary school. Each day will include Taekwondo class. All of the activities and games are geared to build basic physical and mental skills which children will benefit from.
- Transportation Service
- Respect for self and others
- Better self-esteem
Taekwondo is a great way to teach your child valuable character traits such as…
Courtesy. Respect. Cooperation. Commitment. Perseverance. The journey to Black Belt will challenge them to set and achieve goals and their self esteem and self confidence will grow as a result.
Parents and teachers also notice the positive effect learning Taekwondo has on a students success in school. As your child increases their ability to focus, block out distractions, and stay on task they will become more efficient at homework and gain a longer attention span for learning any topic.
At Master Y.J. Kim’s Martial Arts Center, your child will learn:
- Better focus and concentration skills
- To treat others with courtesy and respect
- Self-control and cooperation
- Coordination and the benefits of exercise and physical fitness
- How to set and achieve goals
- Perseverance and not giving up when faced with challenges
- We offer a flexible class schedule of after school and weekend classes
- Located in Fredericksburg, VA
If this sounds like a good match for your child, register for TRIAL PROGRAM including classes and a uniform.