Hello MKMAC Family,
We hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. We have a few announcements for the dojang.
1) We will be closed for winter break from Saturday, December 24th Through Monday, January 2nd.
2) Since we will be closed the whole week between Christmas and New Year’s we will allow all our students to make up their missed classes during the month of January.
3) We will have a New Class Schedule for the New Year. Please, be sure to double check your belt class.
4) We want to remind everyone If you are running 15minutes or later to class you will not be permitted to enter the mat. This is important for the structure and respect of the classes. We appreciate your understanding.
5) All students who want to Promotion Test via Zoom must notify us prior to testing day.
6) We will be providing Day Camps during winter break.
Camp will run from 6am – 6:30pm on the following days.
Wednesday, Dec 21st / Thursday, Dec 22nd / Friday, Dec 23rd.
Tuesday, Jan 3rd / Wednesday, Jan 4th.
We hope all our students and their families have a Very Happy and Safe Holiday and we can’t wait to return and start the New Year with our MKMAC Family. Thank you, MKMAC